Dark blue hand-painted lines form swirls of geometric patterns. This is another print that we choose to be part of a range of parasols that solved the need for both darker and simpler. It goes great with denim, and it looks fab with bright colors as well! What we appreciate about it is that it rounds out the collection with graphics besides florals. We love flowers, but wanted to have a greater variety of designs.
The Lark parasols are glued to the ribs, and have an overlapping seam. This traditional method of construction is faster, and therefore we are able to offer it at a lower price point. Each one is slightly different, and has irregularities consistent with a hand crafted work of art.
- UPF 50+ blocks over 99% of the sun’s UV rays
- Water-resistant, though not for rain or high winds
- Handmade bamboo frame
- Comes with a matching carrying case
- 2 sizes: small with a 28” canopy, or large with a 34” canopy
- Size shown here is 34" canopy
- Fits in a suitcase for a destination wedding or vacation
- Available as a bamboo hand fan