Let's say you're thinking about carrying a Lily-Lark parasol, but you've never had a sun parasol before and you're not quite sure when to use it.
HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR THE BEST OPPORTUNITIES TO OPEN ONE UP:
- Walking around the city
- Walking your dog
- Walking through a park
- Meandering around a flea market, outdoor party or summer event
- Sitting in the bleachers at your child's softball game
- Graduations in the hot sun
- Outdoor shopping
- Botanical gardens and zoos
- Waiting in line
- Waiting not in line. But still waiting.
- On vacation, walking around a tropical resort
- On a cruise after docking to walk around town
- On boardwalks at beach towns
- And for those who are so inclined to trade in their finest millinery for a chic Lily-Lark parasol – you must carry one at the Kentucky Derby. (We recommend the 31" Coral Roses for this occasion)