This print is a photograph of lace that New York artist Stacey Piltzer embellished by taking acrylic paint and applying broad brush strokes in between the curlicues of the material. The photo of the tendrils was left exposed and various shades of navy, azure and celestial blues were painted right smack dab on top of it! It’s one of the most unique designs we offer.
- UPF 50+ blocks over 98% of the sun’s UV rays
- Water-resistant, though not for rain or high winds
- Handmade bamboo frame
- Comes with a matching carrying case
- 2 sizes: small with a 31” canopy, or large with a 37” canopy
- Model shown with 37" canopy