We designed this print with Colleen Darnell, aka: Vintage Egyptologist, whose expertise in ancient Egyptian history pointed us to the rich ceiling patterns found in tombs from the 1300’s B.C. WASET is the original name of the town where the tombs are located, now called Luxor.
The Lark parasols are glued to the ribs, and have an overlapping seam. This traditional method of construction is faster, and therefore we are able to offer it at a lower price point. Each one is slightly different, and has irregularities consistent with a hand crafted work of art.
- UPF 50+ blocks over 99% of the sun’s UV rays
- Water-resistant, though not for rain or high winds
- Handmade bamboo frame
- Comes with a matching carrying case
- 2 sizes: small with a 28” canopy, or large with a 34” canopy
- Size shown here is 28" canopy
- Fits in a suitcase for a destination wedding or vacation
- Available as a bamboo hand fan