$108.00 Sale • Save
This design is from an Israeli artist whose color palettes are out of this world! We had a tough time just printing one of her sumptuous watercolors this season. But this blue-purple combo swept us off our feet! Also, we admit to loving the name PLUM POMS. It doesn't mean anything, but it makes us feel good saying it or reading it. The little leaf-like shapes are somehow properly held with that description.
The Lark parasols are glued to the ribs, and have an overlapping seam. This traditional method of construction is faster, and therefore we are able to offer it at a lower price point. Each one is slightly different, and has irregularities consistent with a hand crafted work of art.
- UPF 50+ blocks over 99% of the sun’s UV rays
- Water-resistant, though not for rain or high winds
- Handmade bamboo frame
- Comes with a matching carrying case
- 2 sizes: small with a 28” canopy, or large with a 34” canopy
- Size shown here is 34" canopy
- Fits in a suitcase for a destination wedding or vacation
- Available as a bamboo hand fan